Island Hopping Bula Pass (20/21 season)
From $303.00 AUD
- Passes are valid for 5 to 13 days and can be used for travel on board South Sea Cruises Vessels to the Mamanuca’s (valid only to Beachcomber & South Sea Island) and the Yasawas for hops between resorts for the consecutive number of days designated.
- Your Bula Pass is activated on the first day of travel and valid for the period shown on your Bula Pass. If you are still travelling outside the date of your Pass you will be charged the normal fare for the sector travelled.
- You can extend your Pass anytime during travel but only prior to expiry by paying the price difference up to the longer Pass of your choice to the staff at the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or by calling the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
- While all travel is paid for, reservations must still be made for all transfers at least 24 hours prior to travel and accommodation MUST be booked before disembarking. Disembarkation will not be allowed unless you have a valid accommodation voucher for the Resort. Resorts are often full and don’t take walk-ups.
- We’ll be as flexible as we can be with changes once travel has commenced, but they must all be done in advance with the Travel Desk on Yasawa Flyer or call the Awesome Hotline +679 675 0499
- When you return to Denarau your pass becomes invalid for any further use.
- Any Pass being used by a person other than the owner whose name is on the Pass will be confiscated and the balance of its use will be forfeited.
Awesome Adventures suggest you may wish to bring the following items:
1 & 2 Coconut Accommodation:
- Small First Aid kit
- Insect repellent
- Swimming Trunks
- Snorkel gear
- Casual clothing
- Sun hat
- Travel alarm clock
- Camera, smile, and sense of fun
- Other necessities.
Day 1: Island Hooping Bula Pass
Jump on board the Yasawa Flyer and explore island resorts freestyle with pre-paid vessel transfers. Your Pass is activated on the first day of travel and remains valid until the last day inclusively – these dates will be shown on your Pass. All you have to do is choose where to next and when! You have the option between 5, 7, 9, 11 or 13 days.
- Departs Daily at 8:30 am from Port Denarau